5:30 P.M. WORKSHOP – SFC presentation on Net Metering Policies (30 minutes) AND
Review Ordinance 912, an Ordinance to Amend the Lyons Municipal Code Zoning Regulations to Create a Site Plan Review Process
Town Of Lyons
Board Of Trustees Meeting
7 p.m., Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Shirley F. Johnson Council Chamber Lyons Town Hall, 432 5th Avenue, Lyons, Colorado
Roll Call and Pledge of Allegiance - 5 minutes -
A Reflective Moment of Silence
Sgt Kevin Parker, Lyons Substation Supervisor, Report - 5 minutes –
Audience Business - Limited to 15 minutes - All comments will be limited to 4 minutes per person
Ordinances – Public Hearing – Second Reading & First Reading
- Public Hearing - Ordinance 910 – An Ordinance Repealing and Reenacting Chapter 2 of Title 9 of the Lyons Municipal Code, Commercial East Corridor Zoning (CEC) – Second Reading
- Public Hearing - Ordinance 911 –an Ordinance to Amend the Lyons Municipal Code Zoning Regulations to Create a Use by Special Review in the Commercial Eastern Corridor – Second Reading
- Public Hearing – Ordinance 922 – an Ordinance Amending Section 7-2-6 (B) and , Section 7-2-7 (B), of the Lyons Municipal Code to Increase Electric Service Rates. – Second Reading
- First Reading – Ordinance 912, an Ordinance to Amend the Lyons Municipal Code Zoning Regulations to Create a Site Plan Review Process. – First Reading
- First Reading - Ordinance 924, an Ordinance to Apply and Contract for Beneficial Use of Water on Behalf of the Town of Lyons, a Municipal Corporation and Prescribing the Terms for Application for an Allocation of the Right to Use Colorado Big Thompson Project Water to Said Town of Lyons by Northern Colorado Water Conservancy District. (LVP – 18 acre ft units of CBT)
- First Reading - Ordinance 925, an Ordinance Imposing a Temporary Moratorium on the Licensing, Permitting, Establishment or Operation of Any New Business That Sells, Cultivates or Tests Marijuana or Manufactures Marijuana Products and Any Marijuana Club, As Defined Herein Pursuant to Amendment 64, Approved by Colorado Voters at the November 6, 2012 Election and Proposed to be Codified at Article XVII, Section 16 of the Colorado Constitution.
- January 7, 2013 BOT Meeting Minutes
- January 2013 Accounts Payable
- Resolution 2013-4, a Resolution Authorizing an Amendment to the TEA Contract for the Wastewater Treatment Plant Upgrade.
- Resolution 2012-5, a Resolution Authorizing an Intergovernmental Agreement between Boulder County, Larimer County and the Town of Lyons Regarding the Formation of a Library District.
Items Removed from the Consent Agenda
Trustee Reports - 20 minutes -
Staff Reports - 10 minutes -