TOWN OF LYONS
SPECIAL BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEETING
5:30 P.M., MONDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2010
SHIRLEY F. JOHNSON COUNCIL CHAMBER
LYONS TOWN HALL, 432 5TH AVENUE, LYONS, COLORADO
- Roll Call and Pledge of Allegiance
- Resolutions : Public Hearings were held December 6, 2010 at the Shirley Johnson Council Chamber concerning Resolution 2010-44, Resolution 2010-45, Resolution 2010-46 and Resolution 2010-47 per state statute.
- Resolution 2010 – 44, a Resolution Designating and Setting Aside “Reserve Increases,” Defining Enterprise Funds and Declaring Emergency Reserve.
- Resolution 2010- 45, a Resolution Summarizing Expenditures and Revenues for Each Fund and Adopting a Budget for the Town of Lyons, Colorado for the Calendar Year Beginning on the First Day of January 2011 and Ending on the Last Day of December 2011.
- Resolution 2010-46, a Resolution Levying General Property Taxes for the Year 2010 to Help Defray the Costs of Government for the Town of Lyons, Colorado, for the 2011 Budget Year.
- Resolution 2010-47, a Resolution Appropriating Sums of Money to the Various Finds in the Amount and for the Purpose as Set Forth Below, for the Town of Lyons, Colorado for the 2011 Budget Year