On Oct. 2, Mental Health Partners opened its first Drop-In Help Center in Boulder to assist residents impacted by the recent floods. Two additional Centers will open in Longmont Oct. 10. These Drop-In Help Centers provide immediate mental health crisis services for residents coping with anxiety, sadness,
depression, fear, sleeplessness, anger and other emotional distress.
• These services are available for children, teens and adults of all ages.
• No appointments are necessary and no personal identification is required.
• There is no charge for up to three drop-in contacts.
MHP Drop-in Help Center locations:
Boulder: Mental Health Partners, 1000 Alpine (1/2 block west of Broadway and south of Boulder Community Hospital)
• OUR Center, 303 Atwood St. – English and Spanish-language services at this location
• First Lutheran Church, 805 3rd Ave. (3rd Ave. & Terry St., SE corner)
Hours for all MHP Drop-in Help Center locations:
Monday-Friday: Noon – 7 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Information phone line for MHP Drop-in Help Centers: 720-415-9740.