These recipes let you enjoy popcorn several tasty ways: stove-popped with a satisfying, cheesy flavor; air-popped with a sweet and sour lemon glaze; baked into a power-packed sweet cookie; and mixed into a cranberry-almond muffin. Four delicious ways to pop up a healthier snack.
For more recipes the whole family will enjoy, visit www.popcorn.org.
Good and Good for You
- Air-popped popcorn has only 31 calories per cup; oil-popped popcorn has only 55 calories per cup.
- Popcorn is a whole grain, making it a smart snack choice.
- Popcorn contains fiber, which your body needs every day.
- Popcorn is naturally low in fat and calories.
- Popcorn is ideal for between-meal snacking since it satisfies and doesn't spoil your appetite.
- 3 cups of popped popcorn equal one serving from the grain group.
- Next >>