Copied from the SBA web site: Disaster Loan Fact Sheets - Key Points about Disaster Loans
- Fact Sheet for Homeowners and Renters - If you are in a declared disaster area and are the victim of a disaster, you may be eligible for a low-interest rate disaster loan, even if you don't own a business.
- Fact Sheet for Businesses of All Sizes - Any business or organization located in a declared disaster area and that incurred damage during the disaster may apply for a loan to help replace or restore damaged property.
- Fact Sheet for Military Reservist Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program - This program aims to help small businesses meet operating expenses when essential employees are called-up to active military duty.
- Fact Sheet for Homeowner Association Unit Owners - This information applies to SBA disaster loans for individual unit owners of Homeowner Associations, Planned Unit Developments, condominiums and other common-interest developments.
- Fact Sheet for Associations - This information applies to SBA disaster loans for Homeowner Associations, Planned Unit Developments, co-ops, condominium and other common interest developments.
- Apply For An SBA Loan online - Application can also be done in person at the Disaster Relief Center on the north west corner of Twin Peaks Mall
- The Official Announcement from the SBA - it includes load interest rates varying from 2% to 6% depending on the type of loan.